The Arts are a good prescription for a lifetime of enjoyment and are especially wonderful when filling summer days. Flights of fancy, new cool tools, no limits on how happy you can get—it’s the time of kids’ lives!
Information on the 2017 Summer Program is June 19-July 14
- Classes are held at the Island School in Puhi, located behind Kaua`i Community College
- Register for morning classes from 8am-12pm ($300) or afternoon classes from 12:30pm-4:30pm ($300), you can also sign up for all day ($550) and save $50!
- OPEN HOUSE will be held on Friday, July 14th from 5-7 PM which includes visual arts exhibits & performances! Everyone is invited to join us for this creative and fun event presenting our young artists of Kaua’i!
- REGISTER EARLY! Enrollment is limited
- Professional and dedicated instructors!
- No classes held on Tuesday, July 4th
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE!!
- Registration forms are on the registration page.
For full day students, a thirty minute lunch break begins daily at 12pm. Children should bring a nutritious lunch. Lunch is not provided. The Academy Snack Shop is open daily during recess and lunch with nutritious snacks/juice/bottled water.
MISSION AND GOALS
The mission of the Kaua`i Academy of Creative Arts is to provide Kaua`i’s children with meaningful experiences in the arts; we aim to encourage the growth and development of visual and performing art skills, appreciation, and application in a wide variety of media.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or snail mail: P.O. Box 481, Lihue, Hawaii 96766. Phone 808-635-8661
Kauai Academy of Creative Arts is funded in part by the Hawai`i State Foundation on Culture and the Arts, through appropriations from the Legislature of the State of Hawai`i or grants from the National Endowment for the Arts. We thank them for their support.
Contact Information: K.A.C.A Phone: 808-635-8661. President of the Board: Vida Harder 808-346-8000. Mailing Address: PO Box 481, Lihue, HI 96766